Make a difference as an IT Coordinator Apache Nitrogen Products Inc. (ANPI) is a small privately held company and a leading manufacturer of ammonium nitrate-based products essential for the mining and agricultural industries. ANPI is well-known as a responsible supplier of dependable, top-quality products and a provider of innovative business solutions.
ANPI’s operations are located near St. David, Arizona, where the company was established in 1920. Since its earliest days, ANPI (originally known as Apache Powder Company) has played a vital role in the community and economy of Cochise County and the southeastern Arizona region.
Today, ANPI is driven by the same values and principles of our founders…Safety, Excellence, Stewardship, Respect and Integrity. ANPI offers competitive salaries/wages and benefits package in addition to being a great place to work!
ANPI has an immediate opening for an IT Coordinator. The role reports to the IT Supervisor and will be instrumental in ensuring that the computers and network work efficiently and effectively.Reports to: IT Supervisor
Install, maintain, and optimize the computing and communication environment, including desktop, network infrastructure, voice, data communication, and camera systems. Provide field technical support to the end-users and operational systems.
- Assist employees with any computer or software related questions, and resolve computer related problems.
- Assist employees with Microsoft Office related questions and problems.
- Maintain computer software and hardware records.
- Setup of computers and disposal of old computers.
- Maintain all company cell phones.
- Create useful programs, especially web-based programs, that will assist the company and its employees be more effective and efficient. Proficiency in IIS and ASP.NET (VB.NET) programming preferred.
- Windows Hyper-V Server Network and MS SQL Database maintenance and administration.
- Maintain key network systems, such as Security Management System, Antivirus, etc.
- Maintain physical network design and infrastructure (switches, VLANs, Fiber Optic and Copper Ethernet Cables).
- Maintain company camera system.
- Assist other members of the IT department with their responsibilities (Firewalls, Backup System, Exchange Administration, Network Security, etc.).
- High School degree or GED.
- Associates Degree or higher required in Computer Sciences or four years working experience
The essential functions of the IT Coordinator occupation provided above represents the general type of task or function to be performed. In addition, employees may be trained in other areas or assigned other tasks or duties and responsibilities as required by the work needs of the company.
This position offers competitive pay, bonus opportunities, and comprehensive benefit package including a very generous retirement plan.