Community progress, from within the community.
As an active, involved citizen of Cochise County and southeastern Arizona since 1920, ANPI, has always been committed to helping the people and organizations in our area. ANPI’s efforts support schools, charities, civic partnerships and many other groups.
The ANPI Community Advisory Council (ACAC) is a great example of our commitment. The ACAC is a panel of local advisors and influencers who meet with us regularly to discuss regional issues and public strategies, including ANPI’s charitable contributions. The Council members include:
- Bob Nilson, Director, City of Benson Visitor Center
- Carmen Miller, Long-Term Neighbor & Local Rancher
- David DiPeso, Benson Realtor & Broker
- George Scott, Director of SE Arizona Economic Development Group
- Lupe Diaz, Pastor & Benson Chamber of Commerce President
- Norm Sturm, Jr., Emergency Services Coordinator, Cochise County LEPC
- Sue Kartchner, St. David Heritage & Cultural Arts Society
- Susan Pollock, Retired St. David High School Counselor
- Wayne Merrill, Retired St. David Postmaster
- Judy Lynn, Cochise County Director of Emergency Services
- Mark Goodman, Superintendent of Ft. Huachuca Accommodation School
- Liz Holly, Local Benson business owner
- Heather Floyd, President of the San Pedro Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Micah Mortensen, Superintendent of Benson Unified School District
By encouraging the involvement of the people who live and work alongside us, we can collectively enhance the quality of our communities now and into the future.